Saturday, January 14, 2017

Nostalgia

I grew up in Carlisle, PA. Our next door neighbor to the south was Mrs. Lena and Mr. George Frazier. Next door neighbor to the north was a girl about two years younger than me named Ginny. I don't know what happen to either of these neighbors. The Fraziers are probably long dead by now.
I can see the old neighborhood and many of the people and families that lived there but I don't know what happened to them. Perhaps that is because I joined the Air Force when I was 19 and never really moved back to the neighborhood. I moved back to Carlisle but not the neighborhood in 1969, ten years after I graduated from high school. Never really reestablished connections. Was there for two years but spent most of that time completing my bachelors degree at Penn State Harrisburg.

No comments: